Monday, August 6, 2007

family reunion in Williamsburg, VA











We had a WONDERFUL reunion with Reg's family in Virginia. We stayed at the Woodlands hotel in Colonial Williamsburg. It was so great to see everyone who came. So many people came last minute. I was thrilled and delighted. The highlights were the family dinner at the Italian restaurant, watching home movies, and the nice tea party with the davis clan the next night. Another thing Autumn and I did was go to the local bookstore on Friday night to get the NEW Harry Potter book! We got free glow in the dark glasses too. Cousin "Amy Potter" models them. I have about 200 pictures that I'm going to burn to give to everyone in the Cullen/Davis clan We can't wait to do another one!

1 comment:

Mark and Kiss said...

I love the picture of Ben and Ephraim in stocks, ha ha ha. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time with Reg's family. How fun.